So much going on

There’s so much going on these days and so little time it seems.  I had a bad run in with the liquid shits last night and this morning so I’m taking a sick day today.  So today’s been a bit of a breather which is nice.  I got to sleep in (mostly).

We found a house and the contract negotiations are complete as of last night.  We will be closing on October 24th (when some money comes available for us) and moving in directly afterwards.  Probably just in time for the baby to be ready to do it’s impression of an Alien chestburster.  Or something like that.  That ordeal is coming to an end and then of course the constant ordeal of home ownership starts.  But that’s OK.  We know how that works already.  We’re old pros.

I still need to post pictures of my car.  Wow, I’m such a slacker.  Muse got her old car back from my Step-Mom who bought it from us when we left for Hong Kong.  Of course we had to pay for it but it makes Muse happy and that’s a good thing these days.  At least she’s no longer a menace to society driving the gigantic white truck around.  Not because she’s a bad driver but because she feels like she can run over everything if she wants too.

On Sunday we finally got mobile phones.  Finally.  I got a 8GB Apple iPhone and Muse got a red LG Shine slider.  Oh it is so nice to be tethered once more.  I’m not sure what it is but I don’t even feel comfortable being disconnected like that.  Of course now I have to figure out how to make my iPhone sync with the Bluetooth functions of my car.  Yay for technology!

What I really wish I could figure out though is how to get music onto my iPhone through iTunes.  I thought that crap was supposed to be simple?!

Well, that’s all I got.  Keep hoping that my ass is done vomiting.  I know that’s what I’m hoping.

6 Comments

• By christy, September 30, 2008 @ 7:45 pm

First: I can’t believe it’s almost time for the BABY. Congratulations about everything. And welcome home.

Second: If I had your bowel problems, I’d be as skinny as shit– I’d deal with the crap if “only”. (No puns were intended, but unavoidable).

Third: (because I’m consolidating): I totally love “Scary”.

• By yoshi, September 30, 2008 @ 8:49 pm

Dude. You know how to put music on the iphone you just want to complain about itunes. you drag and drop. I’m still on the fence about iphone. not sure to get one. I think i’ll just get an itouch, 32 or 16gb. who needs a phone anyways.

• By cybrpunk, September 30, 2008 @ 11:05 pm

Yoshi, that’s a damn dirty lie. There’s not a single thing that’s drag and drop about iTunes or the iPhone. I did finally figure out that I had to manually enable Syncing with iTunes and manually Sync for it to copy things to the device. It is definitely the most un-“user friendly” MP3 player I have used so far. At least as far as putting files on the device. If I am wrong and there is an easier way to do it, please let me know because this sucks.

• By Muse/Your Better Half, September 30, 2008 @ 11:18 pm

Did you really expect we wouldn’t have to pay for the car?

• By cybrpunk, October 1, 2008 @ 12:29 am

No I knew we would have to pay for it of course. That wasn’t what I meant.

And to Yoshi… Oh, you can drag and drop from the Windows Explorer window over to the Library music folder. I get it now. But I still have to sync manually. Oh well it’s much easier now.

• By VegasDad, October 1, 2008 @ 11:02 am

You sure get the “liquid shits” a lot. What’s wrong with your butt? Good luck with the house stuff.

Other Links to this Post

RSS feed for comments on this post.